At Dar, we have engineered some of the world’s most complex projects across continents. We have conceived one of the world’s biggest universities, expanded some of the busiest airports, designed World Cup stadiums, and dug tunnels across swelling soils.
Whether they are impacting millions of people or just one person, these projects are vital to our people’s everyday life. We have designed water and electrical facilities that have provided our societies with decent living conditions in Africa. We have built health and cultural facilities that meet our communities’ needs in the Middle East.
Our teams of engineering experts from various backgrounds join efforts to make such changes possible. They approach projects holistically to reduce costs and provide long-term, sustainable solutions. Our project management team supports clients through various stages of the project—from conception, to tendering and construction. Our engineers are attentive to our people’s needs. It really is a team effort.
Our specialist services:
- Geological and Geotechnical Engineering
- Transport Engineering
- Water Engineering
- Power and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Coastal and Marine Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- District Cooling and Heating
- Building Information Modeling
- Structural Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
- Fire Protection
- Instrumentation Control and Automation
- Health and Safety
- Geographical Information System
- Sustainable Engineering Design
- Solid Waste Management